With over 15 years’ experience working in the Talent and L&D space across several sectors including recruitment, Larry specialises in supporting organisations with their people processes to create an engaged and motivated workforce.
The world of work is changing (especially in recruitment!), and organisations need to evolve with it.
The relationship between organisation and employee is evolving into a collaborative partnership rather than a hierarchical one; and with expectations of both the workforce and leadership teams changing, so does the way we develop a successful working environment.
Larry dedicates his career to developing existing and future talent along with delivering high level people projects that work with organisations in order to create a diverse and inclusive workplace that fosters high performance.
Larry has previously worked with Robert Walters, Resource Solutions and Harvey Nash along with The Rank Group plc and 888 Holdings focussing on developing their people and implementing robust and diverse people plans.
Larry stepped into the freelance world in 2019 and has worked with clients across Recruitment, Leisure and Hospitality delivering Leadership & Management Development Programmes, Soft Skills, Account Management & Development as well as Sales and Psychometric Assessments.
- Management & Leadership Development
- EDI Competency Based Interviewing
- Service Delivery
- Account Management
- Project Management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Performance Management
- Strategic Business Planning
- Diversity & Inclusion Strategy Implementation
- Employee Onboarding
- Internal Recruitment & Employer Branding
- Employee Value Propositions
- Insights Discovery Practitioner
- Bespoke E-Learning System Implementation
- Competency Framework Development
- Career Pathway Development
- Appraisal Design & Delivery
- Culture Change Programme Management