Charlotte is an experienced, dynamic trainer with Lander Consultancy and has over 16 years’ experience within the recruitment sector.
Charlotte is well placed to meet the dynamic and diverse needs of Lander clients and all her training and projects focus on practical application as well as, most importantly, tangible results.
Charlotte has worked extensively as a top biller in both permanent and temporary recruitment within the finance, catering, industrial, healthcare and office/commercial sectors. She was also a hugely successful Branch Manager and a Regional Sales Consultant before being asked to join the training team and develop the role into a field based training consultant.
Charlotte is passionate about excellence within the industry. Her style is enthusiastic and motivational and she trains with the indepth understanding of the challenges of the recruitment marketplace.
Range of training expertise includes:
- Sales and business development
- Management and leadership
- Performance management
- Team Leader coaching and development
- Presentation and client visiting skills
- Induction and core competencies for recruitment consultants
- Advanced interviewing and recruitment skills
- Building and motivating teams
- Candidate generation
- Observer training for assessment centres
Range of other expertise includes:
- Design of Three Month Induction programmes
- Management and Executive coaching
- Design of bespoke courses and material
- Competency based interviewing
- Competency design
- Assessment design and facilitation