Specialist AssociateSimon Gray is an accomplished executive search coach and trainer for Lander Consultancy.
With experience in business spanning over 20 years, as an accountant, recruitment business owner and non executive director he has a vast array of skills and experience coupled with the energy to inspire and drive change. As a consultant and then director Simon has extensive recruitment experience on the frontline, acting for both jobseeker and employer.
Simon is passionate about helping people find their success in the executive job market using unique techniques and innovative ideas to help recruiters stand out, build confidence and boost motivation.
Simon is the author of Super Secrets of the Successful Jobseeker published by Harriman House, which has assisted in the development of Ofqual regulated qualifications and Super Secrets of Successful Executive Job Search. Both books continue to receive outstanding reviews on Amazon.
Areas of expertise include:
- Executive search strategy - Company and Desk level
- Winning and running retained campaigns
- Client meetings in relation to executive search
- Managing the client through the retained recruitment process
- Senior candidate management
- Building a brand reputation for executive search
- An introduction to executive search skills
- Building a high income executive search division/desk