ConsultantMarilyn’s extensive experience of the professional recruitment sector and her knowledge of business, leadership and management combine to give her a unique insight as a coach and mentor.
She uses that expertise to specialise in working with emerging leaders to help them develop their management capability and with small growing businesses to define and clarify strategic direction. Her business experience includes running a successful training company; acting as business adviser for various enterprise agencies working with start-ups and fast growing young businesses; board director for a fast growing trade association and acting as judge on a number of panels for prestigious recruitment industry awards.
She is a Qualified Business Performance Coach, NLP Practitioner and a Member of the Chartered Management Institute and the Institute of Consulting.
Areas of expertise include:
- Coaching directors of a start-up niche recruitment business in their first, very successful year
- Defining vision and strategy
- Coaching owner/managers of niche recruitment businesses moving into new sectors
- Identifying job roles and skills gaps inside organisations
- Coaching MD and Directors facing significant management and organisational challenges
- One to one skills coaching at multiple levels