Specialist AssociateJos began his career working in industry gaining valuable management experience across a wide range of disciplines.
During this time he became responsible for training and development, and qualified as a Lecturer in Adult Education which provided the tools for a more structured approach to L&D.
Jos then took the career move into recruitment working with the Hays Group for 10 years. Here he worked his way up to Senior Training Manager where he was responsible for developing a successful graduate academy induction programme, as well as designing and delivering a future leaders programme. During this time Jos also worked as a business performance coach for diverse specialisms across the Group.
Jos is a key member of the Lander Consultancy team working as a training consultant and executive coach. He has worked on the roll-out of extensive programmes across global corporate organisations as well as bespoke specialist courses tailored for individual businesses with niche requirements.
Jos specialises in business development training, management and leadership development. His key focus has always been to ensure complete engagement with participants and their organisations for improved effectiveness at all levels, creating environments in which talent can flourish.
Areas of expertise include:
- Strategic Planning for Learning and Development
- High Performance Management
- Organisational Engagement Strategies
- Leadership and Management Development
- Improving Business Development Strategies
- Speed to Competency Induction Programmes
- Key Account Management
- Negotiation Skills Training
- Time Management and Personal Effectiveness
- Sales and Sales Management Training
- Presentation Skills Training
- Coaching and Mentoring Programmes
- Executive Coaching