ConsultantA qualified business psychologist and former Director of People & Performance with a Sunday Times Top 100 Best Company, Graham is an experienced People Management professional.
Well-versed in workplace motivation, he helps businesses create a high performance - high engagement environment. Used to advising at Board level, he has experience of designing and implementing a wide range of ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ people initiatives and performance management frameworks, and knows how to align them to key organisational aims and core cultural values.
He also possesses extensive 1-2-1 coaching and team development experience, gained working with individuals and groups at all levels and including Executive Boards and Senior Leadership Teams. Whether through on-going programmes or short, ‘skill’ specific initiatives he has a proven track record in personal and unit level performance and development work.
A Principal Member of the Association for Business Psychology Graham holds a Masters in Organisational Psychology & Behaviour. He is a British Psychological Society registered Psychometric Test User and is familiar with a variety of Personality, Leadership, Motivation and Specific Ability instruments. He is also trained in Cognitive Behavioural Coaching methods and how they can be applied to enhance individual performance levels.
Range of expertise includes:
- Employee Engagement & Organisational Effectiveness Audits
- Strategic Employee Engagement – Aligning People to Purpose
- Organisational Development & Design Consultancy
- Board Level & Key Team Effectiveness Programmes
- 1-2-1 Mental Skills Coaching including Effective Objective Setting, Strategies for Building Self-Belief, Thinking Correctly Under Pressure and Enhancing Personal Resilience
- Executive Coaching
- Enhancing Individual & Organisation Level Change Agility
- Creating & Implementing Positive Performance Management Frameworks
- Selection & Assessment - Psychometric Instrument Administration & Feedback