Managing DirectorFiona founded Lander Consultancy 20 years ago and heads up a team of experienced international recruitment trainers and an efficient operations team in Head Office UK.
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Fellow of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation
- Member of the Institute of Directors
- BSc HRD (US) (1990)
- Business Link approved trainer
Fiona has over 30 years' international recruitment sector experience and regularly trains in Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Australia, Dubai and Europe. She specialises in talent development at all levels and advises on creating and implementing global talent development programmes for our clients.
Fiona regularly publishes in trade journals online and is invited to speak at conferences around the world. Fiona sits on a number of judging panels for quality awards in the recruitment sector both in the UK and internationally.
Range of training expertise includes:
- Sales and sales management training
- Business development planning (desk level)
- Strategic planning for training and development
- Performance management
- Training needs analysis
- Design and development of training programmes
- Executive coaching
- Train the trainer
- Leadership and management development
- Communications and interpersonal skills training